17 April 2016

Pixel Diaries: The two week countdown

Just a short update this week! The countdown to moving house has just tipped under the two week mark and the stress is really ramping up. A load of our white goods turned up today and we've been slowly collecting other furniture. Moving house might just be the most stressful thing I've ever done. Pixel has been wonderful, giving us cuddles and affection, and keeping us calm. I'm excited to be in the new house with so many places to walk and explore with him.

Spring is rolling on and it is nice to walk Pixel in the morning with a little light. Hopefully the weather will catch up soon and it won't be so painfully bitter.

I'm walking on a few things behind the scenes but I'm thinking that the output my be a little slow for a while, while we try and some control on life, pack, and generally try and stay calm in general.

So, apologies for such a short post but we are all so exhausted.

No comments:

Post a Comment