17 March 2015

Poorly Hoomans & Packmate Poppy!: The Pixel Diaries

Hello hoomans! It might not have escaped your notice that we have been quiet over the last few days, this is in part because my packmate Poppy came to visit, and in part because my humans have been unwell. You'll have to forgive them for posting this on Thursday, instead of Sunday, but they have both been working and resting...

The week was quiet. My lovely coat kept me warm in the little spring cold snap that we have been having. I am still completely in love with my coat, I wear it almost every night so I don't get cold! My human has promised that a full review of the AK Creations House Coat will be coming in the future.



This weekend my packmate Poppy came to visit me from Somerset. She is my human's old dog who lives with his parents. She can be a little off with other dogs but has mostly been okay with me. We've spent plenty of time together since August, and every time we meet, we become better friends. I am always really excited to see Poppy, although I think she is not always excited to see me. At Christmas we were really close to playing inside the house, but we didn't really have an opportunity to play like that this weekend. We did have a lovely time running and playing out in the fields, and I am excited to see her again so we can run together. On the Saturday evening I even managed to cuddle up to Poppy. I hope she will let me cuddle her more when we live together.






No comments:

Post a Comment