8 March 2015

New Coats and New Homes: The Pixel Diaries

Hello Hoomans! I am excited to announce that my humans and I will be moving to Somerset in the summer. This makes me very happy because I am going to spend a lot more time with my friend Poppy. I think Poppy is my friend, she tries to play with me and then when I get excited and spins she just runs away, but she is silly like that. Because we are moving, my humans have started packing up, and this makes me uncomfortable, I know they will not leave me on purpose, but I worry they might forget me by accident. To make sure this doesn't happen I am staying really close to them, they can't forget me if I am right under their feet, can they?

My humans have been getting rid of some of their stuff, thankfully, none of mine though. So we seem to spend lots of time just waiting for people come and pick up their stuff. But we still managed to squeeze in lots of lovely walks, and it has been warmer in the days so I have had plenty of time to sun myself. I don't mind sleeping most of the day, I quite like it actually.

On Monday my humans left me, and I got a little nervous and barked at the door when they were out, I must have knocked one of the locks somehow as I locked out my mummy. She didn't like that and found it very stressful. I told her I was sorry, and she eventually forgave me.

This weekend my final birthday present arrived. I love my brand new housecoat, it is so snug and warm. I don't need it during the days at the moment, but I love sleeping in it, it keeps me nice and toasty. I have also spent some more time with my rabbit friends, but they still scare me... But I don't mind, I like them anyways, and I am slowly getting more confident!

No comments:

Post a Comment