1 February 2015

The Pixel Diaries: 01/02/2015

Pixel gets a new toy
This has been a quite week for Pixel and I, the cold winds and rains have buffeted us on our walks and left us both chilled to the bone. That being said, now that my ankle has finally stopped causing my grief (I tripped on the stairs in September and gave myself a rather nasty sprain), we've started to push up the distance we walk every day from 4 mile to 5.

This week we continued to work on obedience, specifically we worked on his heelwork and getting him to sit and wait before going through doors.

On Friday we saw a toy in the local pet store that I thought Pixel would love. This soft flannel-like orange dog was promptly thrown around the flat with Pixel chasing after it happily. Pixel seems particularly interested in trying to pull the poor dog's nose off, only time will tell if he will be successful.

Sunday evening nap


No comments:

Post a Comment