24 February 2015

A quick thank you...

Pixel and I started this blog nearly a month ago, it was intended to be a simple creative outlet, and also a way for me to procrastinate. In that time we have had nearly 1,000 views on the blog, and while that might not be that many, I think it is sort of amazing that people are interested in reading the reviews and ramblings of a man and his rescue dog.

This week has been pretty hectic and I haven't had the time to sit down and write out a whole weeks worth of content (hence no Toy Box Tuesday this week, but we will be back to normal next week), so I thought I would just express my gratitude to everybody who have visited the page over the last month. I have a few ideas for future content and Pixel and I continue our quest to gather more readers, so watch this space.

But, in the meantime, let me just offer a sincere thank you. I didn't know where the blog would go when I started it, and I still don't know where it is heading, but I am grateful for everybody who has joined us for the ride.




Follow us on Twitter, on Facebook, and on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment